Saturday, May 22, 2010

♥S.P.E.C.I.A.L Day♥

Wow
I am so tired today
==
last nite go 2 eat steambot with my friends
saw a lots of pei min friends
HAHA
when i back home
already 10 o'clock more
still wan 2 online
Lolx
wake up so early today
coz of 5 yrs of miri city celebration
actually i juz wan 2 go
 to c 24 season drum performances
Hiak hiak...XD
Hmm...
I think it is quite ok
nothing special..
hehehe...
Keep raining today
Hate ahhhh!!!
make me look like a stupid woman
keep use the BIG umbrella
go HERE go THERE
Zzzzz...
Later,go to parkson
to take my salary-rm150
and shopping wit my dear FRIEND
woohoo
in my back home JOURNEY
my dear,ah wei call me
she said that she saw the bad guy
the man who hurt me 1
Luciky he din bring his girl friend
if not,CRYING
tat is only i can to do=.=''
unfortunately i din see him
if not,wat respond should i giv???
SMILE? 
lolx...



ps:If got one day,
    I hope i can c the bad guy~
     I wan to let him know
      without him
      I can live BETTER and BETTER than him
     To let him REGRET..XD
      *S.m.i.l.e always
       *B.E happily=)


  
     
      
     













 

No comments:

Post a Comment