Wednesday, June 2, 2010

♥Happy Hour♥

Last night go to listen a talk with my dear friends
A talk of a famous writer戴晨志 master who comes from taiwan 
That is my pleasure can go to listen
Thanks a lot to my school
If not,how can he come to miri to give a talk?
A meaningful talk~
But i really cannot imagine
you will appear there
you make me too shocked
i am so surprised can see u again
i think maybe...
we will not meet each other again?
after we stopping sms for a month
I just can say the truth,
Miri really is a small city...==
or maybe GOD give us a chance to meet each other?
Funny!
Think too much ~
Whatever la  
i don't care you anymore
Don't be naive
I always telling myself
You are a playboy
Don't do such the stupid things
That is not my style
Surely i can find a good man that better than you
Maybe u don't know how much painful of my heart
when i know u have girl friend
Maybe u don't know i keep missing u all the time
but that is not more important again,right?
Everything gonna be alright
I still believe and trust it~
Be strong,be brave
That is only i can do it
Hmm....
After the talk finish,we all go to watch movie
Woohoo...
PRINCE of Persia
I like it a lot~
NiCe and interesting movie♥
we watch until 11 o'clock more
Then i saw some friends who work in pc fair there
two sweet couple?
I guess...
they smiled at me..=)
Later we all go to eat~
Hiak hiak...
Mostly the restaurant had closed
So we go to the place where near 99 restaurant
Pity..==
Haven done my dinner
my friend's car reach my house already
before go to listen the talk 
anyway
My Dear friends
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!



ps:FRIENDSHIP 4EVA♥































No comments:

Post a Comment